- If you need to borrow a school instrument/e-mail us: [email protected]
- If you have not ordered your band shoes(black Patented Show Stopper), do that ASAP before July!! Order them @ Olivas Music.
- Don't forget also a flip folder (with 10 windows) and also your white gloves.
- You will need to get a water gallon/cooler to have for marching band.
- All Winds (brass & woodwinds) we will have playing practice Wednesday July 19, 6-8PM in the Jefferson Band Room.
- Leadership (& anyone that is interested) training. Wednesday July 19; 8:30am-4:00PM Be prepared for outside activities! Bring $2 for lunch! THANKS Thursday, July 20 8:30am-1:00PM Leadership/all Band members interested in helping clean & fix the Band Room. We will be joined by Kappa Kappa Psi Frat from NMSU (Pride Band). Lunch provided!
- Percussion/Drum Line rehearsal July 24-27, 9am-4PM.
- New Member Band Camp is July 26/Wednesday-July 28 Friday, 7:30am-12 Noon MANDATORY!
- Full Band Camp (everyone) starts July 31 7:30am-11am / then 12:30-3:00PM. 7/31-8/4 & 8/7-8/11.
2017-18 All State Jazz Band Music is now available: email Mr. Perez for music and check later on our website under Audio Downloads.
Our Marching Band Music (audio) Claire De Lunacy can be found in the audio downloads section of this website!